Imagine you find out you’re allergic to something at 35,000 feet!

It was a dire situation when 10-year-old Luca went into anaphylaxis 15 minutes after eating a cashew from a nut mix handed out by the airline. No one in his family knew he had any allergies to cashews…but matters got worse when the flight attendant determined they didn’t have any epi-pens in their first aid kits…

Click here to see what happened next…

 

 

Father cheers on man running 10K race with son’s donated heart

There is no custom code to display.

Playlist

WUWTWS Blog

Early Voting starts today!

Early Voting starts today!

A record 15.8 million Texans are registered to vote this mid-term. Click here for voting info in your area.