Imagine you find out you’re allergic to something at 35,000 feet!

It was a dire situation when 10-year-old Luca went into anaphylaxis 15 minutes after eating a cashew from a nut mix handed out by the airline. No one in his family knew he had any allergies to cashews…but matters got worse when the flight attendant determined they didn’t have any epi-pens in their first aid kits…

Click here to see what happened next…

 

 

Father cheers on man running 10K race with son’s donated heart

There is no custom code to display.

Playlist

WUWTWS Blog

Sticky Situations: Beer Never Broke My Heart

Sticky Situations: Beer Never Broke My Heart

Leslie and Blair have been having problems recently, so she took a girls trip, thinking it’d be good for them to be apart for a couple days.  When she got back, she was taking out the trash & noticed one of the beer bottles had a lipstick stain on it…now she wants to know whose it was!

Nash News Now