“Thanks for Supportin’ Texas Country & Stayin’ Loyal to 99.5 THE WOLF!”
99.5 The Wolf and the 2019 Chevy Silverado bring you the ORIGINAL Texas/Red Dirt Radio Show! Every Sunday night from 6p-8p tune in for two hours of the BEST Texas/Red Dirt music, mixed with interviews from your favorite Texas/Red Dirt artists!
Have a song YOU want heard on the Front Porch? Use the form below and then tune in Sunday night 6-8p to hear us play your favorite Texas/Red Dirt song!
Texas/Red Dirt News!
Josh Abbott Band headlines Wolf Mardi Gras Texas Style 2020, Feb 22 inside The Automobile Building at Fair Park! 20 bands on 5 stages make this one incredible day/night to Support Texas Country! Josh took a moment to send Wolf fans a greeting to invite everyone to get your tickets for what is sure to be an unforgettable experience! Check out the video, then get your tickets on the Worldwide Wolf!
See ya there!
Josh Abbott Band will be returning to headline Wolf Mardi Gras Texas Style, February 22, Automobile building inside Fair Park! Smokey Rivers caught up with Josh after his show at Billy Bobs to talk about the big announcement! Check out the video below and get your tickets HERE!!
Aaron Watson is headed back to Dallas! The Honky Tonk Kid will be joining Roger Creager, Josh Ward, Shane Smith and the Saints, Flatland Cavalry and 15 other bands for the 19th annual Wolf Mardi Gras Texas Style, Feb 22, 2020 inside the Automobile Building at Fair Park!
20 bands, 5 stages, 1 incredible day/night to #SupportTEXASCountry!!
Texan Charley Pride is a Country Music Icon and three time Grammy winner. But, he had a fascinating life before Country music too. WFAA has Charley’s story.
LIVE FROM THE FRONT PORCH
Dalton Domino stopped by to play us his new song “July.”
Check out a Front Porch First Listen below!
Jefferson, Tx native Sarah Hobbs stopped by and gave The Wolf an acoustic of “Point of No Return” which she sings with Sam Riggs on her upcoming EP expected out before the end of the year!
Watch the acoustic performance below!
Our friend Cody Canada sent us a moving tribute to the late Merle Haggard. We are honored to share it with you.
Our friends the Randy Rogers Band open up the 2016 Lone Star Park Music Series Friday, April 8 in Grand Prairie. Randy was recently on The Front Porch Show:
5 Questions with Randy Rogers
- “You and the guys have been doing this now for over 15 years. To what would you attribute the success of The Randy Rogers Band?”
- On your duet with Willie “Trouble Knows My Name” some pretty crazy things take place on tour in towns like Kansas City, New Orleans and Missoula, Montana of all places. .Are these real accounts?
- The new album “Nothing Shines Like Neon” was recorded during a tough time for you personally, and I understand is actually dedicated to a close friend of yours who you lost before the recording began?
- As we mentioned, you have been doing this now for a long, long time. When you look at the crop of new Texas artists out there now, who stands out to you?
- In the new album you were blessed to record 3 duets with the likes of Jamey Johnson, Allison Kraus and the great Jerry Jeff Walker. What was it like recording the cover of “Taking It As It Comes” with Jerry Jeff in the studio?